Saturday, March 1, 2014

Illustration Recap Collage



Here are a few illustrations I completed in the last few weeks this 2014! I feel super accomplished to have set goals and completed them all. If ever I go to print these I will defiantly refine areas so that the final product will look great!

This is my in the meantime distraction when Im waiting for something better to happen. I am in love with ambitious people and pull from their drive to keep going no matter what! Yes it is truly difficult to maintain normalcy the more successful you become but, I've observed these people do make time for it!

As an illustrator working on several projects, I get so caught up in creating that I sometimes forget to care for myself. I get so overwhelmed with seeing the finished product that I sometimes can't put it down. I will stop the self abuse, it's a guilty pleasure of mine!

So as I work I tend to snack healthy, exercise and drink plenty water. A real good meal doesn't come until the end of the day and sometimes it doesn't come til weekend. I know right! Workin' on that!

Anyhow, I hope you like the collage and hope you subscribe and stay tuned
for more to come!

Cecilia



No comments:

Post a Comment