Sunday, June 5, 2016

Grand Opening Campaign Fund

Lady Day Media Go Fund Me
                                             http://www.gofundme.com/ladydaymedia



Help me open my own print and media company! I've spent the last decade working in-house and from home helping large and small companies become wealthier in the multimedia industry! I put in long hard hours for them and myself.

I've had many media related business ventures and God has never failed at opening up new doors.
My early ventures for independence and college we're head-funded by Pal Program, Casa Dallas and Volunteers of America during the times I've work with and or was apart of thier programs.

Now that I'm ready to work for myself I've run into leading issues.  The sign for my business alone is close to 10 grand and to top it off inventory and equipment is another 10 grand if I budget well. (Plus permits and payroll for three extra employees for work -flow purposes.)

Each person who donates will receive 50% off of their print and media needs during grand opening (online and in-house). My plans are to expand and lean towards the film and media side the more business progresses.

All contributions will go towards equipment, inventory, leasing/renting, permits. My gratitude is a well running over for my former and new contributors. Lght up my campaign! My dream date is Grand Opening the first day the doors open and we're animating, producing, editing film, video reels and graduation photos and running copies and printing drafts for contrators lol!

Special thank you to all of you for your contributions/donations!

Here is a peak at my public wish list for my business:
Lady Day Media
Link: http://amzn.com/w/DDDVT15KO0TZ


No comments:

Post a Comment