Saturday, February 12, 2011

What Do Men Feel?



Was just speaking to my uncle who in now 55 and I was very sadden to hear that he feels know one loves him. I have not seen him in 6months. He looks fine yet you can feel his pain through his words. Emotions overtaking present state is a mo-fo! He's seen a lot like his father and grandfather (both born 1898)(Morals and Values light-years from this time and space) all three born August the 8th...now how the women accomplished that one only God knows! I tell him I love every-time I see him and try to show it in many ways but I will not pretend I know nor understand a mans pains and deep sorrows I can only hope something I say or do will heal them past their pain. Tear. That's him kneeling down...I chose this picture because These feelings and practices begin here not when you are older. I love you Aurthur Lee Proctor

No comments:

Post a Comment