Saturday, April 27, 2019

Got a good Peer to Peer Payment System Software Building App?

Well...
Here is what I found out, most companies require for you to request a demo which allows up to 1-3 days for them to contact you.
Say you are just trying to build an app, most of these online app builders don't have a Purchase to Pay
plugin or integration.

To build the best app possible you would need a simple software that will allow you to create an app that has Purchase to Pay integration and procurement capabilities.


For example my app called ReUp Trader that I need software app builder for:



I can only hope that in the next three months some companies will allow us to bypass demoing their software and allow us to just pay monthly for their software. 
I was so excited when  I started my research but as of now I see the game of peer to peer payments system app building is locked. You either own a great software building app or you have great coding skills.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment