Saturday, March 23, 2024

?Our Future..??..Just Saying..READ!




Hello to all my kings, queens and my future kings and queens!
I pray your world is great and you're being good to yourselves and others. I pray our worldly habitat stays intact long enough for us to all live out our dreams.


We all need to rise as a people and focus on what really matters in life and that in my opinion is displaying better examples of the current life to our children.

They only mock what they see and hear everyday. If you have children please watch your patterns around them. Don't allow music and television alone to teach your children. It's cute and funny now that they know all the latest songs and moves yet it won't be funny when they'll need more than a little help with their homework. "Schooling" as my grandma would say!

Teach them that in all their getting to get a full understanding. Growing up, the only way I could expose myself to rap, hip hop, r&b and so on, I had to break down the songs to my mom, and if I couldn't explain what I was rapping and singing about then I couldn't recite the music. Of course I learned more about artist along the way but it was because my mom didn't want me to be ignorant about the people I admired.

It was the same for television icons. If I couldn't explain the plot of the movie or series then there was no time for mocking television actors and actress!

Watch them closer than they watch you. Children know more than they are given credit, yet they need to be taught everything that they're taking in. That's the only way their knowledge becomes a tool.

Much love to you all!
Peace and light!
Cecilia!

No comments:

Post a Comment