Saturday, March 23, 2024

Riding The New Wave of Artificial Intelligence

 







So I decided to ride the wave of AI , at it's best I know that I'll succeed. So I've been developing art with AI generators for  year. The images are so beautiful. It's like nothing I could ever imagine. 

Also I've been submitting product ideas to major companies this past month, despite the distractions I've gotten some good feedback with some denial email letters.

Some of the work if not all started with AI prompts that generate my ideas for me. Late last year I developed a few AI tools using TheForgeAI as well as a Free AI ToolKit. 

The best one so far that I made is a hashtag and motivational quote maker. Within ForgeAI. I made a few tools such as recipe, art, crypto analyzer and course work outliner. It's been really fun so far. I'm not sure what AI aggregator to list my self on it's very expensive to list you tools to some of the sites that may bring new users and been traffic to your AI tools. It's lucrative from I can see.

Check out my work: https://umayai.art

No comments:

Post a Comment